SAN FRANCISCO—Record-setting backs highlight the 2015 All-Pac-12 football team. WASHINGTON STATE’s Luke Falk and CALIFORNIA’s Jared Goff share first team honors after the two quarterbacks set school marks for touchdown passes in a season – Falk with 36, Goff with 37. The two were just the eighth and ninth quarterbacks in Pac-12 history to throw for more than 4,000 yards in a season – Falk with 4,266 and Goff with 4,252. STANFORD running back Christian McCaffrey set a Pac-12 record with 3,305 all-purpose yards and is just the third player in FBS history to post more than 3,000 all-purpose yards in a single season. UTAH punter Tom Hackett has earned first-team honors for the third straight year, while USC linebacker Su’a Cravens earns first team honors for the second time. The Pac-12 Player of the Year honors and Coach of the Year will be unveiled Tuesday night by the Pac-12 Networks on Inside Pac-12 Football that airs at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET.
2015 ALL-PAC-12 CONFERENCE FOOTBALL TEAM
|First Team Offense||Second Team Offense|
|QB||Luke Falk, So., Washington State||QB||Kevin Hogan, Sr., Stanford|
|QB||Jared Goff, Jr., California|
|RB||Royce Freeman, So., Oregon||RB||Devontae Booker, Sr., Utah|
|RB||Christian McCaffrey, So., Stanford||RB||Paul Perkins, Jr., UCLA|
|WR||Kenny Lawler, Jr., California||WR||Bralon Addison, Jr.. Oregon|
|WR||Gabe Marks, Jr., Washington State||WR||Darren Carrington, So., Oregon|
|WR||JuJu Smith-Schuster, So., USC||WR||Nelson Spruce, Sr., Colorado|
|TE||Austin Hooper, Jr., Stanford||TE||Thomas Duarte, Jr., UCLA|
|OL||Zach Banner, Jr., USC||OL||Jake Brendel, Sr., UCLA|
|OL||Joe Dahl, Sr., Washington State||OL||J.J. Dielman, Jr., Utah|
|OL||Joshua Garnett, Sr., Stanford||OL||Conor McDermott, Jr., UCLA|
|OL||Tyler Johnstone, Sr, Oregon||OL||Christian Westerman, Sr., Arizona State|
|OL||Kyle Murphy, Sr., Stanford||OL||Chad Wheeler, Jr., USC|
|First Team Defense||Second Team Defense|
|DL||DeForest Buckner, Sr., Oregon||DL||Darryl Paulo, Sr., Washington State|
|DL||Kenny Clark, Jr., UCLA||DL||Delvon Simmons, Sr., USC|
|DL||Lowell Lotulelei, So., Utah||DL||Taniela Tupou, Sr., Washington|
|DL||Aziz Shittu, Sr., Stanford||DL||Destiny Vaeao, Sr., Washington State|
|DL||Antwaun Woods, Sr., USC|
|LB||Su’a Cravens, Jr., USC (2)||LB||Travis Feeney, Sr., Washington|
|LB||Blake Martinez, Sr., Stanford||LB||Deon Hollins, Jr., UCLA|
|LB||Gionni Paul, Sr., Utah||LB||Jared Norris, Sr., Utah|
|DB||Budda Baker, So., Washington||DB||Chidobe Awuzie, Jr., Colorado|
|DB||Adoree’ Jackson, So., USC||DB||Randall Goforth, Jr., UCLA|
|DB||Sidney Jones, So., Washington||DB||Ronnie Harris, Sr., Stanford|
|DB||Marcus Williams, So., Utah||DB||Jaleel Wadood, So., UCLA|
|First Team Specialists||Second Team Specialists|
|PK||Aidan Schneider, So., Oregon||PK||Ka’imi Fairbairn, Sr., UCLA|
|P||Tom Hackett, Sr., Utah (3)||P||Drew Riggleman, Sr., Arizona|
|RS||Christian McCaffrey, So., Stanford||RS||Adoree’ Jackson, So., USC|
|AP/ST||Charles Nelson, So., Oregon||AP/ST||Soma Vainuku, Sr., USC|
AP/ST=All-Purpose/Special Teams Player (not a kicker or returner)RS=Return Specialist
(2) Two-time first team selection
(3) Three-time first team selection
PAC-12 ALL-CONFERENCE HONORABLE MENTION
ARIZONA: DL Reggie Gilbert, Sr.; DB Will Parks, Sr.; PK Casey Skowron, Sr.
ARIZONA STATE: DB Lloyd Carrington, Sr.; LB Salamo Fiso, Jr.; LB Antonio Longino, Sr.; DB Jordan Simone, Sr.; DL Tashon Smallwood, So.; OL Vi Teofilo, Sr.
CALIFORNIA: TE Stephen Anderson, Sr.; OL Chris Borrayo, Jr.; DL Kyle Kragen, Sr.; DB Stefan McClure, Sr.; LB Hardy Nickerson, Jr.; WR Bryce Treggs, Sr.
COLORADO: TE Sean Irwin, Jr.; SS Tedric Thompson, Jr.
OREGON: QB Vernon Adams Jr., Sr.; DL Alex Balducci, Sr.; OL Matt Hegarty, Sr.; DB Tyree Robinson, So.
OREGON STATE: RS Victor Bolden, Jr.; OL Josh Mitchell, Sr.; DL Kyle Peko, Sr.; P Nick Porebski, So.; OL Isaac Seumalo, Jr.
STANFORD: LB Kevin Anderson, Sr.; OL Johnny Caspers, Sr.; FB Daniel Marx, So.; DL Brennan Scarlett, Sr.; OL Graham Shuler, Sr.; DL Solomon Thomas, So.; PK Conrad Ukropina, Sr.
UCLA: WR Jordan Payton, Sr.; DB Marcus Rios, Jr.; LB Aaron Wallace, Sr.
USC: RB Justin Davis, Jr.; RB Ronald Jones, Fr.; QB Cody Kessler, Sr.; OL Damien Mama, So.; LB Cameron Smith, Fr.
UTAH: OL Isaac Asiata, Jr.; RS Britain Covey, Fr.; DL Jason Fanaika, Sr.; PK Andy Phillips, Jr.
WASHINGTON: DL Greg Gaines, Fr.; RB Myles Gaskin, Fr.; DB Kevin King, Jr.; LB Cory Littleton, Sr.; TE Joshua Perkins, Sr.; LB Azeem Victor, So.
WASHINGTON STATE: DB Shalom Luani, Jr.; OL Cole Madison, So.; DL Hercules Mata’afa, Fr.; LB Peyton Pelluer, So.; OL Riley Sorenson, Jr.; WR Dom Williams, Sr.
• All-Conference honors are voted on by the Pac-12 Head Coaches.
• The All-Conference offensive team usually consists of 11 players (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 5 OL). However, there was a tie at quarterback for the first team, and for wide receiver for both first and second team.
• The All-Conference defensive team usually consists of 11 players (4 DL, 3 LB, 4 DB). However, there was a tie at defensive lineman for the first team. Hence, five defensive linemen listed on first team.
• USC’s Su’a Cravens is a first team selection for the second time, but this time as a linebacker. He was a first team defensive back in 2014.
• Utah’s Tom Hackett is the third punter to earn first team honors three times as he joins Arizona State’s Mike Black (1980-82) and California’s Bryan Anger (2009-11).
• Stanford’s Christian McCaffrey is a double honoree, earning first team honors on offense (RB) and special teams (RS). As is USC’s Adoree’ Jackson with first team honors on defense (DB) and second team honors on special teams (FS).
• First team honors by class: 10 seniors, 7 juniors, 11 sophomores.
• Second team honors by class: 16 seniors, 8 juniors, 3 sophomores.